AXIOM of Evansville, Indiana has an immediate opening for a Media Intern.
The qualified candidate will be pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, business management, advertising or related subject
The responsibilities include assisting the Media Director in conducting research, developing media strategies, negotiating and purchasing media.
Additionally the Media Intern will be involved in stewardship of media campaigns including auditing, invoicing, reporting and post-buy analysis for multiple clients.
This is a part-time, unpaid internship with the expectation of a minimum of 10 hours each week. Hours can be flexible within the Monday-Friday 8a-5p work week and subject to approval. Class credit accommodations can be made.
Job Title: Media Department Intern
Reports To: Media Director
One of the leading advertising agencies in the area, AXIOM, is opening our doors to provide a valuable learning experience for a marketing or advertising student for the spring/summer 2018 semester. As a member of the Media Department, the selected student will have the opportunity to work with all AXIOM departments on media campaigns to deliver results for our clients.
MEDIA INTERN OPPORTUNITY
The Media Intern assists the Media Department in conducting research, developing media plans including traditional, social and digital platforms, as well as compiling client reporting to demonstrate media campaign metrics.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data
- Clear writing skills to compile and explain client reports
- Exceptional communication skills to present information clearly
- High attention to detail and mathematical skills in order to work with numbers and spreadsheets
- Ability to conduct comprehensive research and present insights on findings and capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Familiarity with social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Student must be in their sophomore year or higher
- Student must be pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, business management, advertising or related subject
- Ideal candidate can dedicate a minimum of 10 hours each week to the internship. Hours can be flexible within the Monday through Friday 8a-5p work week during the spring/summer 2018 semester
No phone calls or personal visits, please.
AXIOM is an equal opportunity employer.