Job Title: Media Department Intern
Reports To: Media Director
One of the leading advertising agencies in the area, AXIOM, is opening our doors to provide a valuable learning experience for a marketing or advertising student for the fall 2017 semester. As a member of the Media Department, the selected student will have the opportunity to work closely with all AXIOM departments on media campaigns to deliver results for our clients.
MEDIA INTERN OPPORTUNITY
The Media Intern will assist the Media Department in conducting research, developing media plans including traditional, social and digital platforms, as well as compiling client reporting to demonstrate media campaign metrics.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data
- Clear writing skills to compile and explain client reports
- Exceptional communication skills to present information clearly and respond to questions from group, clients, managers and vendors
- High attention to detail and mathematical skills in order to work with numbers and spreadsheets
- Ability to conduct comprehensive research and present insights on findings and capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Familiarity with social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Student must be in their sophomore year or higher
- Student must be pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, business management, advertising or related subject
- Ideal candidate can dedicate a minimum of 10 hours each week to the internship. Hours can be flexible within the Monday through Friday 8a-5p work week during the fall 2017 semester