A leading Marketing, Creative, and Media agencies in the area, AXIOM is opening its doors to provide a valuable learning experience for graphic design students. Working with our team of creative professionals, the selected students will gain a true understanding of the strategy, process, techniques and talent behind every communication message and media campaign. You will work closely with our Marketing Strategists, Media Team, Copywriters, Creative and Art Directors, Graphic Designers and Website Developers to deliver results for our clients.
AXIOM GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
The Graphic Designer will translate design specifications into deliverables, integrate text and graphics, prepare and finalize files for vendors, and then ensure all materials are correctly archived.
· Working understanding of layout, type, and color
· Solid production skills
· Demonstrate photo/image manipulation and transformation skills, pulling out bleed, resizing and cropping, retouching as needed.
· Demonstrate expertise in placing graphics and text
· Excellent attention to detail such as file size optimization, spelling & grammar, mechanical specifications
· Design print and digital ads, brochures, postcards, flyers, emails, posters, etc.
· Produce final files for output to print and digital vendors
· Ability to ensure projects are organized by priority and deadlines are met in a timely manner, considering all steps from concept to delivery
MUST have experience with Adobe Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. Ability to receive constructive feedback and criticism. Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
When applying for the AXIOM design internship, please submit your resume and portfolio of your design work to email@example.com